We provide a range of services to support families and children in the community, with specific programs, activities and resources for parents, carers and children.
Family and children
- After school care Fully supervised education and care program for primary school-aged children.
- Child care We provide quality education and care programs developed around children's interests, skills and development.
- Connie Benn Centre Family and children’s hub located in the heart of Fitzroy.
- Immunisation Find out about how to get your child immunised in Yarra.
- Kindergarten Quality education and care programs for under school-age children.
- Maternal Child Health Service Free health service for Victorian families with children, from birth up until school-age.
- Neighbourhood Houses and Learning Centres Mostly run by volunteers providing a variety of programs and activities for the community.
- Occasional Care Childcare on a casual basis
- Parenting information sessions Information and practical tools for a range of parenting matters.
- Playgroups For babies, toddlers, preschool children and their parents, grandparents or carers.
- Support for families We offer a range of support for children and their families across Yarra.
- Toy library Borrow toys or games
- Vacation Care Programs for school aged children during school holiday periods.