On a regular basis, we clean and maintain roads, streets, footpaths, laneways, street bins, local parks and reserves and other public spaces.
You can help us maintain Yarra's cleanliness by requesting a cleaning service or reporting a maintenance issue below.
How do I request a street cleaning service?
To request a cleaning service online, choose from the below:
- Dumped rubbish removal in streets, laneways or public spaces
- Bill poster - to remove bill posters from a private property we require the property owner’s consent.
- Street litter bin
- Syringe pick up
- Weed removal from streets, gutters or laneways
- Smell from pit or flooded area
- Dead animal removal
- Litter and waste removal
- Flooding or blocked street drains
- Overflowing bins
- Commercial waste or hard rubbish in streets, laneways or public spaces
How do I report a maintenance issue?
To report a maintenance issue online, choose from the below:
- Damaged street furniture (objects placed or fixed in the street for public use, for example a broken bench or rubbish bin)
- Damaged or dirty street signs
- Park maintenance (for example: overflowing bins, toilets)
How do I report pollution and littering?
Report to the appropriate authority below:
- Air or water pollution occurring from an industry or business to the EPA Pollution Watch Line
- Litter being thrown from a car to the EPA Litter Report Line