When do you invite tenders?
We invite tenders for contracts with a value of over $150,000 for the provision of goods and services, and over $200,000 for works.
This is in accordance with the Local Government Act 1989 (Vic).
Where do I find tender advertisements?
Advertisements for our tenders are placed in the tenders section of the Saturday edition of The Age newspaper.
Yarra's Procurement Policy requires a minimum advertising period of 3 weeks.
Current tender advertisements
You will find all of our advertised tenders on TenderSearch.
Using TenderSearch you can:
- register to view current tenders
- download tenders
- submit tenders electronically
- submit questions and receive responses
You can contact TenderSearch on 1800 836 337 if you experience any difficulties logging on or downloading any documents from this site.
Please direct all Tender questions through the 'Question Forum' once you have logged in.
2018/2019 tender opportunities
You can view upcoming tender opportunities for 2018/2019 here.
Our procurement policy represents the governance, principles, process and procedures that we apply to the purchase of all goods, services and works.
Conditions of contract
You can read our conditions of contract:
- General Conditions of Contract for Engagement of Consultants
- Minor Works Contract Conditions (Principal Administered)
- General Conditions of Contract for the Supply of Equipment of Installation
- Service General Conditions - Long Form
For more information, call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com.