Permits and regulations

Whether you are starting a new business or running an existing one, it's important to find out what regulations apply to your business.

We can provide you with guidance, information, application forms and permits.

The following is a list of regulations that may apply to your business:

  • busking in Yarra
  • filming in Yarra
  • footpath trading
  • mobile food vehicle permits
  • real estate permits

For more information call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email or lodge a request <insert link to CMS>.