Concession cards

We accept the following documents (must be valid) as proof of concession entitlement:

  • Health Care Card
  • Pensioner Card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card
  • War Widow or TPI

What is the discount for concession card holders? 

  • If you have a valid concession card you receive your first permit free ($0).
  • Any additional permits are charged at the rate of the first parking permit ($52.00). 

You must provide proof of concession entitlement when you apply for a parking permit and each year with your renewal notice. 

There are 3 options for renewing your permit when you have a concession card

  1. Complete an online customer request and attach a copy of your concession card to the request. 
  2. Email a copy of your concession card along with your renewal notice to [email protected]
  3. If you need the permit issued on the spot, you can come in to one of customer service centres. Please bring all required documentation with you.

Examples of documents that we will accept as proof of entitlement for concession rates: