All online requests

Submit your request online and we'll get back to you soon.


Aged and Disability Services

Make a disability enquiry

Meals on Wheels enquiry

New client request

Request for community transport

Request for home care

Request for home maintenance



Enquire about animal registration in Yarra

Enquire about dog parks

Make a complaint about a domestic animal

Report a dog attack


Arts and Culture

Art and heritage collection enquiry

Creative spaces enquiry

General enquiry


Bookings and events

Enquire about a sports ground – casual and school bookings

Enquire about a sports ground – seasonal/term bookings

Enquire about booking a council venue

General venue booking enquiry


City Development and Planning

Enquire about Council building projects

Enquire about urban design/streetscapes

General local business enquiry

Request for a property to be re-zoned

Request a pre-application meeting – Planning

Submit a planning scheme amendment



Request a community event listing


Community Safety and Wellbeing

General community safety enquiry

Rough sleepers enquiry 

Social housing enquiry


Customer Service

Customer service feedback

Customer service complaint


Family and Children Services

Enquire about Central Registration

Enquire about family support

Enquire about Kindergartens

Enquire about Long Day Care

Enquire about playgroups

Notify us of your child's birth

Request a Maternal and Child Health Nurse appointment

Request Occasional Care at the Connie Benn Centre

Request Occasional Care at our Leisure centres



Parking infringement – submit an appeal

Parking infringement – request an extension of time to pay

Parking infringement – nominate a driver

Local laws infringement – submit an appeal

Local laws infringement – request an extension of time to pay

Local laws infringement – request a payment plan

Construction Enforcement infringement – enquiry


Governance and Council Executive

Council budget enquiry

Council election enquiry

Freedom of Information (FOI) request



Report graffiti on a Council building

Report graffiti on park/playground equipment/park furniture

Report graffiti on street poles/posts

Report graffiti on street litter bins



Artistic Projects grants enquiry

Community grants enquiry

Sports Participation grant enquiry

Sustainability grants enquiry



Report a damaged laneway – hazard


Local Laws and Enforcement – Compliance

Consent to burn off  Bonfires/Fireworks

Enquire about Gleadell Street Market

Enquire about grease traps

Fencing complaint

Make a noise complaint

Report an unsightly property

Report littering

Report a footpath obstruction

Report overhanging vegetation

Report a bin issue

Report a footpath trading issue

Report a general local law issue

Local Laws and Enforcement – Construction & Building

Book or cancel a construction inspection

Report building safety and non-compliance

Request for construction enforcement officers

Local Laws and Enforcement – Parking

Report an abandoned vehicle

Report a faulty parking ticket machine

Request for parking enforcement officers


Mayor and Councillors

Contact the Mayor/Councillors office

Invite the Mayor/Councillors to an event


Park maintenance

Report a hazardous tree – bushland

Report maintenance, weeds or litter removal – bushland

Request inspection of a safety issue – childcare/Council facility

Request maintenance of garden beds – childcare/Council facility

Request repair/replace dog litter bag dispenser

Request replacement dog litter bags

Report nature strip or median strip overgrown

Report a park BBQ to be cleaned

Report a park BBQ to be repaired

Report an overflowing park bin

Report a park bin to be repaired/maintained

Report a vandalised/faulty park bin 

Report a park bollard to be repaired/replaced

Report a damaged park drinking fountain

Report a leaking park drinking fountain/adjust pressure

Report dangerous/unsafe park fencing

Request for maintenance to a park fence

Report a broken table/bench

Report cleaning required to a table/bench

Report painting required to a table/bench

Request maintenance to a garden bed

Request mulch for a garden bed

Request maintenance to park grass/lawn

Report flooding/leaking sprinklers

Report maintenance required to sprinklers/pit lids/drip lines

Request for park lighting to be inspected/repaired

Report dumped rubbish

Report litter to be removed

Report an urgent litter collection

Request for cleaning/maintenance to park signage

Report flooding/blocked public toilet

Request repairs to a public toilet

Report debris/weed removal/maintenance to line marking on path/shared trail

Report hazard on path/shared trail

Report a safety issue with playgrounds/exercise equipment

Request maintenance to sports equipment

Request repairs to synthetic turf/cricket wickets

Request maintenance/mowing/line marking to synthetic turf


Permits – Construction and Building

Enquire about construction permits/application forms

Enquire about a construction management plan (CMP)

Enquire about a Permit Status Update

Permits – Food and Health

Enquire about food registration

Enquire about personal care/body art premise registration

Enquire about prescribed accommodation registration


Permits – Local Laws

Enquire about personal trainer permits

Enquire about busking permits

Enquire about a footpath trading/public space licence

Enquire about a mobile food vehicle permit

Enquire about a significant tree permit

Enquire about a temporary public space licence


Permits – Parking

Change the vehicle registration on a parking permit

Enquire about the renewal of a parking permit

General parking permit enquiry

Request a refund on a parking permit


Permits – Planning and Building

Enquire about general requirements for a planning permit

Enquire about legal point of discharge

Enquire about National Heavy Vehicles

Object to a planning permit

Support for a planning permit

Withdraw your objection to a planning permit

Withdraw your support for a planning permit


Public Health

Make an asbestos complaint

Make a smoking complaint

Make a food complaint

Make a complaint about a registered food premise

Make a complaint about a registered premise - Public Health and Wellbeing Act

Make a tobacco complaint

Make a complaint about pollution

Make a complaint about vermin/pest

Make a complaint about housing standards

Make a commercial waste/litter disposal complaint

Request immunisation records

Request for a discarded syringe to be picked up


Rates and Valuations

Enquire about a Land Information Certificate & Property Settlement Figures

Make a street numbering request

Object to a valuation

Request property ownership information for fencing purposes

Request for property information

Request to purchase roads or laneways

Update property ownership/managing agent details



Report a blocked pit/drain or road/lane flooding

Report flooding – smell from pit

Report a damaged pit and service cover

Report a hazardous pit and service cover


Rubbish and Recycling

Enquire about bins for a school fete

Make a green waste booking

Make a hard waste booking

Report a damaged recycling bin

Report a damaged waste bin

Request retrieval of a recycling bin

Request retrieval of a waste bin

Report a missed collection – recycling bin

Report a missed collection – waste bin

Request for a new recycling bin

Request for a new waste bin

Request for a new garden waste bin



Report a missing parking sign

Request for a new or change to a parking sign

Request maintenance for parking/traffic signs

Request to install or remove a traffic sign


Street cleaning

Request for a street sweeping

Request for bill posters to be removed

Request for a dead animal to be removed

Request for dumped rubbish to be removed

Request for weeds to be removed

Request for a street litter bin to be emptied

Request for a street litter bin to be maintained


Street furniture

Enquire about bike hoops

Maintenance required to street furniture

New street furniture is required to replace

Report a damaged drinking fountain

Report a leaking drinking fountain


Street trees 

Request for a tree to be pruned

Request for a new tree to be planted

Report a dead, damaged or hazardous tree

Make a general tree enquiry


Sustainability and Recycling

Enquire about planter boxes, laneway or community gardens

Enquire about compost bins/worm farms

Enquire about recycling bin stickers/magnets

Enquire about our recycling drop-off point


Traffic Management

Enquire about a bicycle lane

Enquire about car share parking

Enquire about disability parking

Enquire about pedestrian crossings

Report a road safety issue

Request for traffic information

Request for a traffic management treatment

Request for TravelSmart maps

Request for line marking maintenance


Vacation Care and Aftercare 

Out of School Hours request

Vacation Care booking enquiry


Youth Services

L2P – Learner Drivers program enquriy

School Holiday Program enquiry

Student placement enquiry

Youth programs and services enquiry