You can pay your parking fine:
- By phone 1300 792 772
- By mail - please make the cheque payable to Yarra City Council, PO Box 168, Richmond 3121
- In person at one of our customer service centres
What payment plan options are available?
A Payment Plan with us is an extension of time to pay. The outstanding amount needs to be paid in full by the agreed date and cannot be paid via instalments.
You will be automatically offered a payment plan if you are in receipt of any one of the following:
- a Commonwealth Government (Centrelink) Pensioner Concession Card
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card or Gold Card
- a Centrelink Health Care Card (all types including non-means tested).
As of December 31, 2017 payment plans are also available to companies.
Work and Development Permit scheme
The Work and Development Permit scheme is a new initiative to provide vulnerable and disadvantaged people with a non-financial option to address their fine debt. Visit the Fines Victoria website for more information.
For more information call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com