Parking fine payment options
You can pay your parking fine:
- By telephone 1300 792 772
- Mail - please make the cheque payable to Yarra City Council, PO Box 168, Richmond 3121
- In person at one of our customer service centres
What payment plan options are available?
We can issue you with a payment plan if you fit the criteria set out by the Attorney-General’s Guidelines.
A Payment Plan with us is an extension of time to pay. The outstanding amount needs to be paid in full by the agreed date and cannot be paid via instalments.
As of 31st December 2017 payment plans are also available to companies.
Who will be offered a payment plan
You will be automatically offered a payment plan if you are in receipt of any one of the following:
- a Commonwealth Government (Centrelink) Pensioner Concession Card
- a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card or Gold Card
- a Centrelink Health Care Card (all types including non-means tested).
For more information call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com