Find information about a range of services and support organisations for older people in Yarra.
Yarra Seniors Festival 2021
Watch the recording from our 'Planning for a Safer Older Age' session, with thanks to Justice Connect, Pronia, Elder Rights Advocacy and Seniors Rights Victoria:
Rights and Advocacy Services
Carers Support Services
Yarra Parkinson's Peer Support Group
This group meets monthly at the Finbar Neighbourhood House (143 Kent Street, Richmond).
Meeting occur on alternate days:
- the 4th Tuesday of the month from 1pm - 3pm, and then the following month on;
- the 3rd Thursday of the month from 6pm - 8pm
*Note: The group will break from November and return on Thursday 16th January 6 - 8pm.
For enquires and/or wider services and support relating to Parkinson’s contact Parkinson’s Victoria.
- Free call: 1800 644 189
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dementia Australia
- Continence Foundation of Victoria
- Aboriginal Community Elders Services
Other Support Services