A Construction Management Plan (CMP) is needed for large or difficult to build developments. You will need to submit a CMP if it is listed as a condition in your Planning Permit.
Why do I need a Construction Management Plan?
Large construction sites can impact residents and local business. A CMP helps address these impacts before work starts. We will assess the CMP and reduce the impacts where possible.
What information do I include in a Construction Management Plan?
The information you need in a Construction Management Plan will be specific to your development.
Please refer to the Construction Management Plan template guidelines.
You will need to provide information on:
• Site Accessibility
• Traffic complexities
• Size of site
• Exiting site conditions
• Construction program and contact details
• Scale of the proposed development
• What equipment is required for your development
• Management of environmental hazards
• Noise and Vibration Management Plan
• Parking facilities for workers
• Public protection measures
• Occupation of Council land
• Any temporary disconnection of existing public lighting
• Site security and emergency contact details
If you have any further questions contact us on 9205 5555.
How long will it take for my Construction Management Plan to be assessed?
Please see the attached process document to understand the CMP assessment timeline.