Council meetings this week
Monday 17 July 2017
Yarra City Council will hold two council meetings this week – an ordinary council meeting on Tuesday 18 July and a special council meeting on Wednesday 19 July.
Ordinary Council Meeting - Tuesday 18 July, 7pm at Richmond Town Hall
Ordinary council meetings include a public question time section so you can ask questions about any matter that is not on the meeting agenda. During the meeting, you can also make verbal submissions about matters that are on the agenda.
The following items are on the agenda for this meeting:
- Amendment C210 - changes to Yarra’s Special Building Overlay
- Council funding of SES units located in Northcote and Malvern, which service the City of Yarra
- Naming of six unnamed Rights of Way
- Hydrotherapy pool hire - lease and program opportunities
- Report on Assemblies of Councillors held
View the full meeting agenda and attachments.
Special Council Meeting - Wednesday 19 July, 6.30pm at Richmond Town Hall
At this Special Council Meeting, the Council will hear verbal submissions from people who have made a formal submission in relation to Yarra’s Alternate Draft Budget 2017-2018.
View the full agenda.