Council Meeting on Tuesday 15 August
Friday 11 August 2017
The next Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday 15 August at 7pm at Richmond Town Hall.
Council meetings include a Public Question Time section so you can ask questions of us about any matter that is not on the meeting agenda.
At this meeting, the Council will consider reports on the following matters:
- The January 26 Project
- Renaming the Federal Electoral Division of Batman
- Amendment C209 to the Yarra Planning Scheme - Revised Clause 22.09 Licensed Premises Policy - Consideration of Panel report
- Amendment C210 - Changes to Special Building Overlay
- Proposed Discontinuance of Road abutting the rear of 294-298 Swan Street, Richmond
- Proposed Discontinuance of the Road abutting 14 Lambert Street, Richmond
- Proposed Discontinuance of road at rear of 247-255 Johnston Street, Abbotsford -consideration of submissions
- Proposed Discontinuance of Road adjacent to 2 Harding Lane, Richmond
- Digital Transmission of Council Meetings
- 2016/17 Annual Plan Quarterly Progress Report - June 2017 and Council Plan Strategic Indicator Report 2017
Read the full Agenda and attachments.
For further information about any Council meetings, contact Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org