1. Entries for the 2019 Yarra Community Awards are open from Monday 5 August 2019, and close at 5pm on Friday 11 October 2019. Entries must be received on or before the closing time.
2. The awards will be announced on Thursday 28 November at a special ceremonial council meeting.
3. Nominees cannot be previous winners of a Yarra Community Award.
4. All entries must be submitted on the official nomination form as a hard copy or online.
5. Official nomination forms must be fully completed and all required details provided by 5pm on Friday 11 October in order to be considered a valid nomination.
6. Winners will be decided by the Yarra Community Awards Committee.
7. Nominees, nominators or referees may be contacted for further information by Yarra City Council staff.
8. Yarra City Council will notify all nominees of their nomination within 2 weeks of receiving a valid nomination. At this time, nominees will receive a copy of their official nomination form, including the names of their nominator and referee.
9. Individuals or groups may be nominated for more than one category. However each individual or group can only be nominated once per category.
10. Individuals or groups who are nominated for a Yarra Community Award may be considered for a category other than the one they are nominated in.
11. All enquiries and submitted information in regard to the awards will remain confidential (with the exception of winners) unless permission is obtained by Yarra City Council.
12. All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the decision.