1. Entries for the 2021 Yarra Community Awards are open from Monday 2 August 2021, and close at 5pm on Sunday 12 October 2021. Entries must be received on or before the closing time.
2. The awards will be announced on Monday 15 November 2021 at a special Awards Ceremony.
3. Nominees cannot be previous winners of a Yarra Community Award or Yarra City Council staff.
4. Yarra City Council staff and councillors are unable to nominate or be nominated.
5. All entries must be submitted on the official nomination form as a hard copy or online.
6. Official nomination forms must be completed in full, and all required details provided by 5pm on Friday 24 September in order to be considered a valid nomination.
7. Winners will be decided by the Yarra Community Awards Committee.
8. Nominees, nominators or referees may be contacted for further information by Yarra City Council staff.
9. Yarra City Council will notify all nominees of their nomination within 2 weeks of receiving a valid nomination. At this time, nominees will receive a copy of their official nomination form, including the names of their nominator and referee.
10. Individuals or groups may be nominated for more than one category. However, each individual or group can only be nominated once per category.
11. Individuals or groups who are nominated for a Yarra Community Award may be considered for a category other than the one they are nominated in.
12. All enquiries and submitted information in regard to the awards will remain confidential (with the exception of winners) unless permission is obtained by Yarra City Council.
13. All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the decision.