Backing our businesses
Wednesday 01 April 2020
It's a tough time for doing business, but we're here to help. We are committed to supporting our business community through this challenging time.
We’ve put together a comprehensive list of the resources available for your business while we combat coronavirus (COVID-19) including:
- what businesses can open and what businesses must close
- a map of more than 100 local food and drink businesses offering takeaway/delivery options
- refunds on council health registrations and footpath trading permits
- free mentoring sessions
- free membership to the Victorian Chamber of Commerce
- information from the Australian Government, Victorian Government, Australian Taxation Office, Australian Banking Association and other entities
- how to best support local business at this time
Visit our business page for the latest information.
You can also contact our Economic Development team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org