Road/footpath occupation

You need a road/footpath occupation permit if you need to occupy Yarra City Council land.

Applications are now submitted online.  To help improve our service, please click here to send us feedback on using the online portal. It will only take a few minutes.

Here are the types of permits you can apply for: