COVID-19 restrictions are easing further
Wednesday 23 June 2021
From 11.59pm on Thursday 24 June 2021, the COVID-19 restrictions across Victoria (including the City of Yarra) will ease further.
These changes follow the Acting Premier's announcement today.
- Up to 50 people can gather outdoors from any number of households. Infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap.
- You can have up to 15 visitors to your home per day. Infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap.
- 75% return for offices or up to 30 people if total workplace is 40 or less.
- Hospitality venues can serve up to 300 in Melbourne, but density limits still apply.
Sport and recreation
- Players, parents and spectators can attend outdoor community sport within the total cap of 1,000 people.
- Weddings will be able to have up to 300 people attend.
- Funerals can be held with up to 300 mourners in attendance.
Restrictions still in place:
- You don’t have to wear a mask outdoors if you are able to keep 1.5 metre physical distancing.
- Masks will still be required indoors (excluding your home).
- Continue to check in using QR codes at all available opportunities.
These changes may affect our services. Keep an eye on our service changes page for ongoing updates.
We’re here to help
If you prefer, use our online services to make a request or payment.