Tuesday 16 May 2023
Council meetings are public forums where Councillors come together to meet as a Council and make decisions about important, strategic and other matters.
Council meetings are decision-making forums and only Councillors have a formal role. However, Council is committed to ensuring that any person whose rights will be directly affected by a decision of Council is entitled to communicate their views and have their interests considered before the decision is made.
Watching the meeting
If you just want to come along and watch the meeting, you are welcome to attend. There is no need to register in advance. You are also able to watch the webcast online using the link below.
Registering for the Meeting
There are two different ways you are able to participate in this meeting:
- You can participate in Question Time, which is an opportunity to ask the Mayor a question about a Council matter that is not included in the meeting agenda.
- You can make your views known about a matter that is listed on the agenda for this meeting by addressing the Council directly before a decision is made.
To take up either of these opportunities, you will need to register by 6.30pm on the day before the meeting. Late registrations cannot be accepted, and you will be unable to address the meeting without registration.
When you register, you will receive an email with instructions on how to participate.
If you are having difficulties registering for the meeting online, please contact Council on 9205 5555 and ask for the Governance team.
The agenda for this meeting is available below.
- Agenda for the Council Meeting on Tuesday 16 May 2023 (972.43KB / PDF )
- Item 7_1 Attachment 1 Summary of trial by DOT on escooters in Victoria (153.52KB / PDF )
- Item 7_4 Attachment 1 2022 2023 Annual Plan Report (1.05MB / PDF )
- Item 7_4 Attachment 2 Monthly Finance Report (325.41KB / PDF )
- Item 7_4 Attachment 3 Capital Works Program Adjustments (153.94KB / PDF )
Richmond Town Hall
Date and time:
Tuesday 16 May 2023
333 Bridge Road Richmond