We maintain Yarra's roads, footpaths and laneways so that they are safe and functional.
How do I report a damaged and hazardous road, footpath, laneway or sign?
To report damage or a hazard, give us a call on 9205 5555.
We will ask you to:
- describe the problem
- give the location
- tell us how urgent the issue is
How long will you take to respond?
As part of our customer service guarantee, we have committed that:
- Major potholes will be responded to and made safe within 24 hours and repaired within 7 days.
- Footpaths determined to be a tripping hazard will be made safe within 24 hours and added to our schedule for repair.
- Urgent maintenance requests will be attended to within 24 hours.
- 10,000 metres of footpaths will be upgraded every year.
Types of repairs we perform
- pot holes
- street signs - missing, damaged, exposed sleeves
- damaged street furniture (bench seat)
- street posts (not light & telegraph poles)
- damaged or uneven footpath
- damaged or uneven kerb and channel
- damaged road surface (depressions, collapse, damaged speed humps)
For more information call us on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com.