Animal registration renewals

Your pet registration renewal is due on 10 April each year. This is a requirement under the Domestic Animals Act 1994, section 10.

You will receive your renewal notice either by email (if you’re an existing eNotice user) or by mail mid February 2023.

If you have not signed up to receive eNotices then your renewal will be sent by post.

How do you renew your pet's registration?

Step 1

Review your pet(s) information and make sure all your information is correct. If you need to update any information, please use the online form below.

Step 2

Make payment using one of the payment options available on your renewal notice.

Pay your pet's registration online

Pay now