If you are running a community event in Yarra, we may publish it in our events calendar.
All community events listed on our website need to meet our community event guidelines, which are listed below.
Community event guidelines
We will promote a community event or activity if it:
- supports a non-commercial activity.
- is either free or charges go towards a not for profit cause. Even if the event is free, but is run by or associated with a for-profit company, we will not promote it.
- is free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, as well as provides all the relevant information required.
- is appropriate or of broad interest to the Yarra community.
- does not endorse any political views.
We require at least 3 weeks’ notice before your event date to ensure it is published with reasonable promotion time. With less than 3 weeks’ notice we cannot ensure your event will be published in time.
We reserve the right to refuse to promote any event or activity if it does not meet our editorial standards.