Fitzroy Swimming Pool is reopening
Friday 22 October 2021
We’re thrilled to be welcoming all you wonderful swimmers back to Fitzroy Swimming Pool on Tuesday 26 October in line with the Victorian Government's phased Roadmap to Deliver the National Plan.
Dust off your swimsuit and get ready to dive in! Here’s everything you need to know!
- Bookings open 10am Monday 25 October
- Fitzroy pool will be open during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 6am to 9pm (last session at 8pm)
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 7pm (last session at 6pm)
- There’ll be a 50-person capacity for the entire pool area, including the toddler pool.
- Swim sessions will start every hour on the hour with 45 minutes of pool time and 15 minutes allocated to checking in and changeover.
- You’ll be able to book a maximum of 1 swim session per day.
- Changerooms and showers will be closed but toilets will be available for use.
- The spa, sauna, and steam room will remain closed.
- We’ll only accept bookings via our online customer portal, we will not be accepting walk-ins.
How much will a swim cost?
- Adult: $7.40
- Concession: $4.40
- Child (5 to 15 years): $3.80
- Child (0 to 4 years): Free
- Adult: $4.40
- Concession: $2.60
Do I need to be fully vaccinated?
Yes, you do! In line with Victorian Government regulations, our friendly staff will request proof of full vaccination (2 doses of a COVID vaccine) as part of the check in process for everyone 16 and over. If you have a medical exemption you will need to provide proof.
Learn all about vaccination proof and how to provide it on the Victorian Government website.
Please continue to be COVID safe!
We still need everyone to continue being COVID safe, so please make sure you maintain 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others and always wear a mask, only removing it when you’re about to enter the pool.
What about my membership?
Memberships will continue to be paused while our services are limited due to restrictions.
We will let you know as soon as we intend to return memberships, so please make sure you keep an eye on our socials, our website and your inbox.
How do I find out more information?
Browse our Road to Reopen hub for our service updates.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our closure, please email us at email@example.com.
Get the latest coronavirus information
You can find the latest official information about COVID-19 by visiting the Department of Health and Human Services. This is your best source for regular updates and the steps to take if you think you’re at risk.
For information about COVID-19 in your language, visit Translated resources - coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
If you suspect you may have contracted COVID-19, call the dedicated 24/7 coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 for advice. Please keep Triple Zero (000) for emergencies only.