Victoria moving towards next vaccination target
Monday 27 September 2021
If you haven't been vaccinated, the time to book is now.
Victoria is now moving towards 70% double dose of the COVID vaccine to keep the community safe and end the current lockdown.
With more than 2.3 million Victorians receiving their first jab, we are set to reach our 80% target for first dose on Tuesday.
The Premier has announced with this new target, restrictions will ease slightly from 11.59pm on Tuesday 28 September.
- The travel limit from your home has been extended from 10km to 15km.
- Outdoor recreation facilities are open with participant limits and contactless access required.
- Outdoor personal training is allowed with up to 5 fully vaccinated people and a fully vaccinated trainer
Booking a Vaccine:
If you are eligible, you can:
- Call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398. For an interpreter, press 0.
- Visit the State Government’s website to see which centres are accepting walk ins and current wait times.
- Book an appointment online through the Department of Health.
- If you are a local resident, you can book your COVID-19 vaccine through cohealth or North Richmond Community Health Service.
- If you or the person that you are booking for has a disability and needs additional support to get a COVID-19 vaccine, email DLOcoordinator@dhhs.vic.gov.au
Need more information on vaccination:
If you want to talk to someone about COVID-19 vaccines, call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 or visit the State Government’s website.
You should also to speak to your doctor if you have any questions.
For the translating and interpreting Service, call 131 450. You can also visit the Department of Health’s website where information is available in 63 languages.