Keep your mental health on track
Wednesday 15 April 2020
We all know that mental health is a crucial part of our wellbeing.
To help you stay on track and find some zen, the team at Yarra Leisure has put together a list of essentials that will uplift and calm you during COVID-19.
Mental health resources
- Beyond Blue has some great ideas on how you can keep calm in the face of stress and anxiety during these strange times.
- Headspace has shared some super useful tips on coping with COVID-19 for young people.
- Lifeline has some really useful insights for coping in these tough times.
- Kids Helpline has some wonderful words for kids about COVID-19.
Meditation is a great way to pause, check in and refresh.
- Check out these meditation classes from Les Mills – we’re hoping these classes give you a chance to find some peace and unwind!
- Headspace has also created some brilliant (and free!) meditation resources dedicated to COVID-19.
There are some fantastic resources out there to support your mental health. We’ve curated a list of free apps that can help to uplift and refresh you:
Enjoying these tips and want more?
Head over to Yarra Leisure's Wellness Locker for all you need to replenish your body, mind and soul.