Nominations now open for 2019 Victorian Senior of the Year Awards
Wednesday 24 April 2019
Nominations are now open for the Victorian Senior of the Year Awards.
Do you know an older Victorian who makes a difference in their community? This could be a leader who inspires others, a behind-the-scenes organiser, or a person who does the hands-on work to deliver services. Perhaps you know an organisation that improves the lives of older people.
You can nominate them for:
- Premier’s Award for Victorian Senior of the Year
- Promotion of Multiculturalism Award
- Healthy and Active Living Award
- Veteran Community Award
- COTA Victoria Senior Achiever Awards
- Age-Friendly Victoria Award – for organisations or businesses that create age-friendly communities, promote active ageing and improve the quality of life and inclusion for older people.
Nominations close Friday 5 July, 2019.
For more information or help with completing the form call the Seniors Card on 1300 797 210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org