Tuesday 05 October 2021
Due to the COVID restrictions in Melbourne, this meeting will be held online. If you wish to ask a question or make a submission, you must register beforehand.
Click here to watch online (registration not required)
Council meetings are public forums where Councillors come together to meet as a Council and make decisions about important, strategic and other matters.
Council meetings are decision-making forums and only Councillors have a formal role. However, Council is committed to ensuring that any person whose rights will be directly affected by a decision of Council is entitled to communicate their views and have their interests considered before the decision is made. You can participate in the meeting either during Public Question Time or by making a submission in relation to an item to be considered at the meeting.
Watching the meeting
This meeting is being held online, and you can watch online using the link above.
Asking a question
Registrations to ask a question at this meeting have now closed.
Making a submission
Registrations to make a submission at this meeting have now closed.
The agenda for the meeting is available below.
- Agenda for the Council Meeting on Tuesday 5 October 2021 (587.91KB / PDF )
- LATE REPORT 8_1 Adoption of proposed amendment to the General Local Law (264.49KB / PDF )
- Item 8_1 Attachment 1 Proposed Local Law (375.04KB / PDF )
- Item 8_1 Attachment 2 Proposed Procedure and Protocols Manual Text for Inclusion (110.62KB / PDF )
- Item 8_1 Attachment 3 Certification of Legal Compliance (689.04KB / PDF )
- Item 8_1 Attachment 4 VALS Submission to Yarra City Council (278.88KB / PDF )
- Item 8_2 Attachment 1 Draft Road Safety Study Policy 2021 (1.79MB / PDF )
- Item 8_2 Attachment 2 Local Area Place Making Policy 2017 (910.34KB / PDF )
- Item 8_2 Attachment 3 LAPM Policy Review Discussion Paper (1.73MB / PDF )
- Item 8_2 Attachment 4 RSS PMF and Community Touchpoints (487.12KB / PDF )
- Item 8_3 Attachment 1 Place Making at Yarra (7.79MB / PDF )
- Item 8_4 Attachment 1 Parklet Policy and Design Guidelines (5.54MB / PDF )
- Item 8_4 Attachment 2 Parklet Policy and Design Guidelines Engagement Results (100.25KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 1 Darebin Creek Trail Map (305.51KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 2 Map (722.17KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 3 CoY letter to Minister for Planning (29.42KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 4 State Government media release (333.16KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 5 Alphington DCT link proposal (2.42MB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 6 Map overlay 1 (2.12MB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 7 Listing of submissons restriction of access to OH Rd (184.93KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 8 Listing of submissions opening of OH Rd (434.89KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 9 Listing submissions limited access to OH Rd (103.31KB / PDF )
- Item 8_5 Attachment 10 Old Heidelberg Road Photographs and location plans (749KB / PDF )
Date and time:
Tuesday 05 October 2021