The Inner Melbourne Action Plan (IMAP) is a collaborative partnership between the Cities of Yarra, Melbourne, Port Phillip, Stonnington and Maribyrnong.
These inner Melbourne councils work together to strengthen the liveability, attraction and prosperity of the region.
IMAP aims to ‘Make Melbourne More Liveable' by implementing a series of strategies and actions including:
- linking and improving transport routes.
- minimising traffic congestion and increasing public transport use.
- supporting planned residential growth and housing choice.
- developing the distinctive activity centres, encouraging business investment and tourism.
- linking regional open space.
For more information, call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email email@example.com.