Richmond Community Learning Centre provides spaces and opportunities for people to connect, contribute and communicate. As a neighbourhood house we support a community development approach, by working closely with local people to provide a range of inclusive programs activities and events.
The centre also provides Adult Community and Further Education (ACFE).
Activities and services
- Computer and internet training
- Internet access
- Art and craft courses and groups
- Language classes
- Health and fitness programs
- Playgroups and parents groups
- Occasional childcare, 3+ learning program
- Children’s music and dance classes
- Sustainability activities
- Gardens, composting
- Volunteer opportunities
- Rooms available for hire
Studio 1 Community Hub
Located at 15 Barnet Way, Studio 1 has a versatile community room, a class/meeting room and a private room as well.
We are looking for groups interested in providing:
- Health and well-being programs
- Cultural activities such as arts, acoustic music or dance classes
- Local community group meetings
- Cooking classes
- Co-working space
If you are interested in hiring a space or for more information call Yarra City Council on 9205 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burnley Backyard is an urban oasis with communal and community gardens, modern facilities and unique spaces for hire. Whether you would like to hire a space for 1 hour, 1 night, 1 day or a term, we would love to hear from you.
- Party hire
- Event hire
- Class / course hire (Craft activities work well at Burnley Backyard)
- Business meetings
- Community garden and compost hub
- Chickens and chook crew
- Burnley fruit squad
- Woodwork workshops
- Richmond community garden group workshops
- Backyard bike group
- Craft group
Address: 49 Tudor Street Richmond 3121
Phone: 9078 8010
Monday to Friday 9am - 2.30pm