Come along every Saturday for the Abbotsford Convent Farmers’ Market.
You will find
- Farm fresh and organic seasonal fruit and vegetables.
- Seedlings, flowers and herbs
- Juices, breads, olive oil and eggs
- Rare breed and free range meat, chicken, fresh and smoked fish
- Homemade condiments and specialist cheeses direct from the growers.
Fully accredited by the Victorian Farmers Market Association, the market brings a host of Victorian farmers and food producers supporting local agriculture.
The Market is open every Saturday from 8am to 1pm.
A $2 entry fee applies.
The Market is plastic bag free, so BYO trolley, basket or bags.
1 St Heliers Street
Abbotsford VIC 3067
- Train - Catch the Epping or Hurstbridge line train and get off at Victoria Park train station. Walk 5-10 minutes east along Johnston Street, turn right into Clarke Street and left into St. Helliers Street.
- Bus - Catch the Garden City/Bulleen Bus 200, 201 and 207 which leave from the City in Lonsdale St, and run along Johnston Street. Get off at Clarke Street and turn left into St. Helliers Street.
How to become a stallholder
If you are interested in becoming a stall holder, contact the Abbotsford Convent Farmers’ Market:
- Phone 03 9499 3400 or
- submit a request online