The was approved by the Minister for Planning and formed part of Yarra Planning Scheme on 22 November 2018.
Amendment C268 requested an extension of time to Amendment C236and was approved by the Minister for Planning and formed part of the Yarra Planning Scheme from 24 December 2019. The interim controls expire on 26 November 2020.
Are we seeking permanent controls?
We are seeking permanent controls via Amendment C191.
You can read the supporting documents by clicking on the links below:
- Yarra DDO Map 1
- Yarra DDO Map 2
- Yarra C236 Reference Documents
- Schedule 17 to clause 43.02 - Design and Development Overlay (DDO17)
- Yarra C236 Explanatory Report
- Yarra C236 GJM Built Form Heritage Review
- Yarra C236 Swan Street Activity Centre Built Form Framework
- Yarra C236 Swan Street Built Form Study - Heritage Assessments
- Yarra C236 Swan Street Street Traffic and Access Review