At its meeting on 26 November 2019 Council resolved to ask the Minister for Planning to authorise the preparation and exhibition of Amendment C269yara.
This amendment proposes to introduce new and revised local policies into the Yarra Planning Scheme.
The Council Meeting Agenda can be found here.
For ease of reference, the relevant pages have been extracted from the agenda and can be found by clicking the links below:
- Council Report (26 November 2019)
- Attachment 1 - Local policies in PPF structure
- Attachment 2 - YPS Rewrite - 2019 October
- Attachment 3 - Activity Centres Roles and Boundaries (October 2019)
- Attachment 4 - Guidelines - Managing Noise Impacts in Urban Development (October 2019) - Incorporated Document
- Attachment 5 - Noise and Vibration Considerations: Discussion Report, SLR (October 2019)
- Attachment 6 - Landmarks and Views Assessment, Ethos Urban (October 2019)
- Attachment 7 - Former Industrial Heritage, GJM Heritage (October 2019)
- Attachment 8 - Residential Heritage Policy Review, Context Pty. Ltd. (October 2019)
What stage is the amendment at?
More information will be provided as the amendment progresses.