Victoria Street Streetscape Masterplan
We adopted the Victoria Street Streetscape Masterplan to guide future streetscape improvements in the Victoria Street precinct which extends for 2.1 kilometres from Hoddle Street to the Yarra River.
A copy of the masterplan can be found here: Victoria Street Streetscape Masterplan
Bridge Road Streetscape Masterplan
In November 2017 we adopted the Bridge Road Streetscape Masterplan.
The purpose of the Bridge Road Streetscape Masterplan is to provide a long term strategic vision for the street’s public domain and public spaces, and set out objectives and a framework to achieve that vision.
The masterplan aims to provide long term strategic vision for the street’s public domain and public spaces, and set out objectives and a framework to achieve that vision. This streetscape masterplan:
- Outlines and responds to the aspirations of the community, stakeholders and visitors;
- Determines a vision for each precinct within Bridge Road;
- Defines a framework with key objectives and directions for developing safe, attractive, coherent and high quality streetscapes and public spaces;
- Defines projects for capital investment and a strategy for implementation; and
- Provides a cohesive material palette to be implemented throughout Bridge Road.
A copy of the masterplan can be found here: Bridge Road Streetscape Masterplan UDF