The best way we can all help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) is to stay home and keep our distance from others, at least 1.5m at all times.
Stage 3 restrictions are now in place and the Victorian Government is enforcing social distancing requirements.
You should only leave your home if you:
- Are shopping for essentials, like food and groceries
- Need medical assistance
- Need to travel to and from work
- Are exercising outdoors
Indoor and outdoor meetings are now limited to no more than 2 people. The only exceptions are:
- People living in the same household
- Attending a funeral (maximum of 10 people)
- Attending a wedding (maximum of five people)
Some of our public spaces are now closed, including outdoor exercise equipment, playgrounds and Burnley Golf Course. Our parks are still open for you to exercise in as per the Victorian Government's Stage 3 restrictions.
The Department of Health and Human Services has some helpful tips on how you can best practice social distancing at home, work and school.