This page was last updated Thursday 21 October 2021.
Vaccination helps protect individuals and communities by reducing the spread of COVID-19.
If you are eligible, you can:
- Call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398. For an interpreter, press 0.
- Book an appointment online through the Department of Health.
- If you are a local resident, you can book your COVID-19 vaccine through cohealth or North Richmond Community Health Service.
- If you or the person that you are booking for has a disability and needs additional support to get a COVID-19 vaccine, email DLOcoordinator@dhhs.vic.gov.au. You can also get more information at the National Disability Service Website.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested and don't visit a vaccination centre.
You can book a test through:
- North Richmond Community Health Service
- St Vincent's Hospital Fever Clinic
- Fitzroy Respiratory Clinic (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander residents only)
Videos in your language
- Arabic - العربية
- Amharic - አማርኛ
- Cantonese - 粵語
- Dinka - Thuɔŋjäŋ
- English - English
- Mandarin - 普通话
- Somali - Somali
- Tigrinya - ትግርኛ
- Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
Information in your language
You can learn more at the Department of Health’s website where information is available in 63 languages.
Translations in many of Yarra's community languages spoken are provided below:
Arabic - العربية
Amharic - አማርኛ
Chinese, Simplified - 简体中文
Chinese, Traditional - 繁體中文
Wɛl ë tuɔ̈m abirgup ke tuaany de COVID-19
Dinka - Thuɔŋjäŋ
Εμβόλια κατά της νόσου COVID-19
Greek - Ελληνικά
Vaccini per il COVID-19
Italian - Italiano
Вакцине против COVID-19
Serbian - Српски
Somali - Somali
Tigrinya - ትግርኛ
Turkish - Türkçe
Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt