Are you 12 to 25 years of age?
Do you live, work, study or have a strong connection to City of Yarra?
Would you like advice about:
- How to deal with problems at school, home, or work
- Finding somewhere to live
- School, work or study options
- Family conflict
- Alcohol and drugs
- Paying bills and budgeting
- Fines and other legal matters
- Feeling sad, angry, depressed or anxious
- Physical, mental or sexual health
- Recreation and social activities
An Individual Support worker can support you to overcome these challenges or help you find the kind of support that's right for you.
What about privacy?
Everything that is said to the Individual Support worker is strictly confidential within the program. We will always request consent if we think it's a good idea to talk to anyone else.
The Individual Support worker will only share information if they believe that you or someone else is at risk of harm.
If you need urgent assistance please call
Emergency Services on 000
Lifeline 131 114 (24 hour suicide prevention and crisis support)
Kids Helpline 1800 551 800