The Youth Support program provides individual support to young people aged 12–25 who live, work or study, or have a connection to Yarra.
We can help young people access support for issues, including:
- mental health
- housing and homelessness
- drug and alcohol
- family and peer relationships
- education and financial stress.
How do I make a referral?
To make a referral or get more information, contact the Youth Support program:
- phone: 9426 1455
- email [email protected]
Please note: the Youth Support program is not a crisis service and is only staffed between 9am–5pm Monday - Friday.
Youth support is free and confidential
Everything that is said to the Youth Support worker is strictly confidential within the program. We will always request consent if we think it's a good idea to talk to anyone else.
The Youth Support worker will only share information if they believe that you or someone else is at risk of harm.
Other contacts for support
- Emergency: 000
- Lifeline: 131 114 (24 hour suicide prevention)
- Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800
- Beyond Blue: 1800 224 636
- Safe Steps Family Violence Response Centre: 1800 015 188
- With Respect: 1800 542 847