We are currently unable to sell compost bins and worm farms until further notice. This is due to restrictions from the coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown. We will keep the community informed when we can begin selling them again.
You can order worm farms and compost bins online. The cost is subsidised by Council.
How to order
1. Complete the online form*, choosing option 'Order a compost bin/worm farm'.
* Please note: Due to restrictions, we are currently unable to sell compost bins and worm farms until further notice.
- You’ll receive an invoice, once your order is approved.
2. Pay for your worm farm or compost bin – the payment options are on the invoice
- You can pay online
- In person at one of ourcustomer service centres (cash, card or cheque)
- Post a cheque to Yarra City Council, PO Box 168, Richmond VIC 3121
3. Pick up your worm farm or compost bin
- You can collect from our Clifton Hill depot at 168 Roseneath Street, Clifton Hill
- Open Monday to Friday, 9am–3pm
- Please bring your receipt of payment