411 - 421 Smith Street, Fitzroy
Permit number: PLN18/0888.01
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Friday 30 April 2021
Features of the proposal include:
Increase in dwelling numbers from 55 to 63
Increase in car parking spaces from 68 to 100
Increase in bicycle parking spaces from 92 to 100
Reduction in office/retail space from 1,898sqm to 1,254sqm
Have Your Say
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 479.46 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 108.74 KB )
- Clause 58 Assessment.pdf ( PDF 4577.41 KB )
- Daylight Assessment.pdf ( PDF 1770.41 KB )
- Existing Planning Permit.pdf ( PDF 952.75 KB )
- Heritage Consultant Report.pdf ( PDF 189.21 KB )
- Landscape Plan.pdf ( PDF 988.84 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 22627.87 KB )
- Response to current Condition 1 Requirements.pdf ( PDF 145.06 KB )
- Statement of Changes.pdf ( PDF 175.26 KB )
- Sustainability Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 1735.53 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 1040.76 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 6040.57 KB )
- Urban Context Report.pdf ( PDF 9439.61 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 4326.48 KB )
- Wind Impact Assessment.pdf ( PDF 1569.87 KB )
For more information