24 - 26 Gwynne Street, Cremorne
Permit number: PLN20/0510
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Monday 16 November 2020
Council has received a planning permit application seeking approval for the construction of an 8-storey building with a basement and roof terrace, containing a shop and office (permit not required for office use) and a reduction in the car parking requirements associated with both of these uses.
Features of the proposal include:
Construction of an 8-storey building;
1 basement level and roof terrace;
Ground Floor shop (198sqm of floor area);
Office tenancies (2,773sqm of NLA);
45 car parking spaces (43 allocated to office use/2 allocated to shop use);
34 onsite bicycle parking spaces.
Have Your Say
As the site is located within the Commercial 2 Zone, the construction of the building is exempt from notice and review rights, with these limited to the use of the land as a shop and the reduction in the statutory car parking rate of 44 spaces.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 495.82 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 353.81 KB )
- Daylight Analysis Report.pdf ( PDF 1264.79 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 2803.32 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 3652.36 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 6275.39 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 5699.86 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 390.02 KB )
- Water Sensitive Urban Design Report.pdf ( PDF 1963.88 KB )
- Wind Impact Assessment.pdf ( PDF 1613.58 KB )
For more information