6 - 14 St Heliers Street, Clarke Street (no street no.) and part of the Johnston Street (road reserve), Abbotsford
Permit number: PLN20/0245
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Tuesday 21 July 2020
Council has received an application for the development of the land for Partial demolition to allow for upgrade works and expansion of the existing car park.
Features of the proposal include:
Removal of the vehicle entrance to St Heliers Street;
Creation of a new vehicle entrance / intersection to Johnston Street;
New traffic signalisation and traffic signs;
Removal of vegetation to allow for new vegetation and landscape works; and
Designated areas for art installations.
Have Your Say
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Advice.pdf ( PDF 2299.99 KB )
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 739.52 KB )
- Arboricultural Report.pdf ( PDF 3921 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 746.11 KB )
- Design Report.pdf ( PDF 3123.33 KB )
- Desktop Archaeological Assessment.pdf ( PDF 6216.66 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 6419.39 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 6000.87 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4277.26 KB )
- Traffic Report and Modelling Analysis and Road Safety Audit Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 6083.51 KB )
- Traffic Report and Modelling Analysis and Road Safety Audit Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 5962.35 KB )
- Traffic Report and Modelling Analysis and Road Safety Audit Report Part 3.pdf ( PDF 6119.33 KB )
- Traffic Report and Modelling Analysis and Road Safety Audit Report Part 4.pdf ( PDF 1998.34 KB )