157 - 161 Burnley Street, Richmond
Permit number: PLN19/0892
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Thursday 02 April 2020
Construction of a 12-storey building (with roof terrace and basement levels) for use as office, restricted retail (7am-9pm Monday to Sunday) and food and drink premises (7am to 12midnight Monday to Sunday) (permit required for all uses) and a reduction in the statutory car parking rate.
Features of the proposal include:
8727sqm office space
314sqm restricted retail space
202sqm food and drink premises (café)
55 car spaces over four levels of basement, including staff and customer and visitor spaces.
5 motorcycle spaces
211 bicycle spaces
Have Your Say
Public information session - CANCELLED
The health and safety of our community and staff is our top priority.
Due to health risks associated with the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) we have decided to cancel the public meeting on Tuesday 17 March 2020. For more information on the coronavirus visit the Victorian Department of Health and Human Service’s website.
You can still make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment.
Your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit. For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page. Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 1724.6 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 2175.76 KB )
- Green Travel Plan.pdf ( PDF 881.24 KB )
- Landscape Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 5411.55 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 6782.77 KB )
- Sustainability Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 7192.78 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 4233.07 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 4804.7 KB )
- Urban Context Report.pdf ( PDF 2118.36 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 1954.51 KB )
- Wind Impact Assessment.pdf ( PDF 3348.69 KB )
For more information