203 - 207 Bridge Road, Richmond
Permit number: PLN18/0700
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Wednesday 01 May 2019
Features of the proposal include:
Partial demolition of the existing building(s)
Construction of a 11 storey building (plus plant deck)
Use of the land as a residential hotel (89 rooms), including function room/ associated facilities
Provision of 20 car parking spaces on-site
Provision of liquor licence associated with the residential hotel and a restaurant that would front onto Bridge Road (no permit required for the restaurant)
Have Your Say
Public information session
6.00pm to 7.00pm
Thursday 11 April 2019
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 3
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Acoustic Report.pdf ( PDF 5932.76 KB )
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 665.08 KB )
- Certificate of Title Part 1.pdf ( PDF 337.66 KB )
- Certificate of Title Part 2.pdf ( PDF 380.34 KB )
- Daylight Modelling Report.pdf ( PDF 190.6 KB )
- Heritage Expert Report.pdf ( PDF 190.6 KB )
- Hotel Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 297 KB )
- Landscape Drawings.pdf ( PDF 2956.95 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 5380.04 KB )
- Sustainability Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 5052.28 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 3278.83 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.PDF ( PDF 6439.6 KB )
- Urban Context Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 1099.88 KB )
- Urban Context Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 5532.52 KB )
- Urban Context Report Part 3.pdf ( PDF 3727.51 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 1175.13 KB )
- Wind Impact Statement.pdf ( PDF 6435.46 KB )
For more information