33 - 35 Stewart Street, Richmond
Permit number: PLN16/0807
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Monday 26 November 2018
Council received an application in September 2016 for part demolition and development of the land for the construction of a 10 storey building (plus basement) to be used for retail, office and dwellings and a reduction in the car parking requirements.
A section 57A amendment was lodged in October 2018 which reduced the height of the building from 10 to 9 storeys, increased boundary setbacks, changed material finishes and other associated changes (including deletion of dwellings with office and retail now only proposed, deletion of 3 car spaces and addition of a roof garden).
A second section 57A amendment was lodged 17 April 2019. The changes to the plans included (in summary) the removal of the basement from under the western and northern drainage easement and from under No. 37- 39 Stewart Street. As a result the proposal is now limited to only No. 33-35 Stewart Street with the basement being rearranged to accommodate a car stacker, resulting in the loss of one car space with a total of 28 car spaces now proposed.
Features of the proposal include
Use of part of the ground floor as a retail premises
Use of levels 1-8 as offices
Have Your Say
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Acoustic Report.pdf ( PDF 3262.09 KB )
- Application Form and Public Notification Notice.pdf ( PDF 1187.78 KB )
- Architectural Design Statement.pdf ( PDF 253.03 KB )
- Car Lift.pdf ( PDF 179.68 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 3068.02 KB )
- Heritage Impact Statement.pdf ( PDF 2488.78 KB )
- Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4023.15 KB )
- Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4039.37 KB )
- Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 3948.6 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 8339.77 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 2817.37 KB )
- Traffic Engineering Assessment.pdf ( PDF 4182.49 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 2200.44 KB )
- Acoustic Report.pdf ( PDF 3042.61 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 5455.41 KB )
- Shadow Plans.PDF ( PDF 4048.27 KB )
- Sustainability Management Plan Part 1.pdf ( PDF 2835.07 KB )
- Sustainability Management Plan Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3008.52 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4052.04 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3383.5 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 2974.01 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 2788.73 KB )
- Wind Impact Assessment.pdf ( PDF 3721.26 KB )
- Description of Changes.pdf ( PDF 178.45 KB )
- Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3386.22 KB )
- Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3417.76 KB )
For more information