42 - 44 Oxford Street and 61 - 63 Cambridge Street and 16 - 20 Langridge Street, Collingwood
Permit number: PLN18/0497
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Thursday 22 November 2018
Council has received an application for partial demolition for the use and development of the land to construct a part-nine, part-ten storey building (plus a roof terrace and basement levels) containing a residential hotel (24hours/7days), dwellings (no permit required for dwelling use), two shops (6am to10pm/7 days), three food and drinks premises (cafes- total 391 patrons - 6am to10pm/7 days) and reduction in the car parking requirements.
Features of the proposal include:
10 storey building facing Cambridge Street and a 9 storey building facing Oxford Street – plus roof terrace and basements
Three café tenancies - total 391 patrons - 6am to10pm/7 days
Two shops - 6am to 10pm/7 days
103 hotel rooms – lobby facing Oxford Street
45 dwellings – lobby facing Cambridge Street
96 car parking spaces – accessed via Cambridge Street
55 bike spaces
5 motor bike spaces
Have Your Say
Public information session
6.00pm to 7.00pm
Thursday 15 November 2018
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 1
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Acoustic Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3304.16 KB )
- Acoustic Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4837.23 KB )
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 868.88 KB )
- Better Apartment Design Summary.PDF ( PDF 43.78 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 2821.65 KB )
- Conservation Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 5666.97 KB )
- Heritage Report.pdf ( PDF 3909.18 KB )
- Hotel Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 3948.63 KB )
- Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4990.36 KB )
- Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4902.95 KB )
- Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 3119.46 KB )
- Render Images.pdf ( PDF 489.49 KB )
- Response to Further Information Request.pdf ( PDF 122.64 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 1451.24 KB )
- Town Planning Report.PDF ( PDF 2183.51 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 4644.9 KB )
- Updated Plans Apartment Guideline Plans.pdf ( PDF 1552.37 KB )
- Updated Plans Lower Ground and Ground Floor.pdf ( PDF 676.33 KB )
- Updated Plans Title Sheet.pdf ( PDF 847.73 KB )
- Urban Design Report.pdf ( PDF 3721.21 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 2991.44 KB )
- Wind Report.pdf ( PDF 1539.85 KB )
For more information