19 Down Street, Collingwood
Permit number: PLN18/0183
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Thursday 05 December 2019
Council has received an application for the construction of a building (13 storeys plus basement levels), including offices and ground floor food and drink (cafe) premises (permit not required for uses) and reduction of car parking requirements.
Features of the proposal include:
A four storey podium facing Down and John Streets with a 13 storey tower
Ground floor café – no permit required – use as it is less than 100sqm
Offices above (with an ancillary gallery at ground floor for office use only) – no permit required use
18 car parking spaces in a car stacker system – accessed via John Street
Pedestrian access from John and Down Streets – including a publicly accessible walk-way
76 bicycle spaces
Extensive landscaping covering the building
Have Your Say
Public information session
7.30pm to 8.30pm
Thursday 15 November 2018
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 1
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 632.12 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 418.36 KB )
- ESD Report.pdf ( PDF 6263.6 KB )
- Landscape Further Information Response.pdf ( PDF 1012.95 KB )
- Landscape Plans.pdf ( PDF 4216.51 KB )
- Landscape Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3813.11 KB )
- Landscape Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3791.12 KB )
- Landscape Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 1933.76 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 17336.5 KB )
- Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 5061.02 KB )
- Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4894.46 KB )
- Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 2122.88 KB )
- Response to Further Information Request.pdf ( PDF 1409.95 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 5340.45 KB )
- Swept Path Diagram.pdf ( PDF 383.27 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 5233.59 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 1544.96 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.PDF ( PDF 5398.59 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 11088.9 KB )
- Urban Design Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4747.73 KB )
- Urban Design Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4885.4 KB )
- Urban Design Report Part 3.pdf ( PDF 4219.9 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 2124.73 KB )
- Waste Management Report.pdf ( PDF 2296.49 KB )
- Wind Report.pdf ( PDF 1633.19 KB )
For more information