100 - 102 Islington Street, Collingwood
Permit number: PLN18/0072
The responsible authority won't make a decision before:
Council has received an application for the development of the land for the construction of a mixed-use, multi-storey building and a reduction in the statutory car parking requirement associated with dwellings, food and drink premises (cafe) and offices (no permit required for uses).
After the application completed it's public notification period, no objections were received, therefore Council issued a planning permit. Please find the planning permit and endorsed plans and documents below.
View the planning application documents below:
- Endorsed Acoustic Report Condition 7.pdf ( PDF 23756.12 KB )
- Endorsed Environmental Assessment Condition 10.pdf ( PDF 173413.61 KB )
- Endorsed Plans.pdf ( PDF 17406.61 KB )
- Endorsed Sustainable Management Plan Condition 3.pdf ( PDF 62850.38 KB )
- Endorsed Waste Management Plan Condition 8.pdf ( PDF 3220.56 KB )
- Planning Permit.pdf ( PDF 603.58 KB )
For more information