10 - 20 River Boulevard, Richmond
Permit number: PLN16/1156
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Wednesday 21 March 2018
There are no formal third party notification or review (appeal) rights for an application to amend a Development Plan. However, in determining the application Council can have regard to public comments received.
Development Plan application – PLN16/1156
The applicant has lodged a Development plan, Pedestrian amenity and access plan, Landscape plan, Transport plan and Management plan under sections 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Comprehensive Development Zone, Schedule 1) for Council to consider.
The development would allow for the construction of a 13 storey building (plus basement levels) containing dwellings shops, food and drinks premises (cafes), medical centre, childcare centre and restricted retail premises (noting a permit is not required for these uses).
Features of the proposal includes
a total of 428 car parking spaces (161 of which would continue to be provided for the office at 680 Victoria Street, as per existing conditions)
426 dwellings (81 x 1BR, 312 x 2BR, 23 x 3BR and 10 duplex apartments);
3,369.3m² of shops
858.6m² of food and drinks premises
5513.8m² of restricted retail premises
740.6m² of childcare and
3924.8m² of office
Have your say
Public information session
5.30pm to 6.30pm
Wednesday 28 February 2018
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 3
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
To view the associated planning application, please click here.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Application Form Public Notification Notice.pdf ( PDF 1266.09 KB )
- Architectural Statement.pdf ( PDF 3042.21 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 2343.89 KB )
- Cultural Heritage Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 744.92 KB )
- Design Response.pdf ( PDF 1904.9 KB )
- Landscape Plans.pdf ( PDF 17972 KB )
- Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 458.4 KB )
- Materials Schedule.pdf ( PDF 150.29 KB )
- Noise Impact Assessment Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4505.03 KB )
- Noise Impact Assessment Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3967.47 KB )
- Noise Impact Assessment Part 3.pdf ( PDF 4202.97 KB )
- Noise Impact Assessment Part 4.pdf ( PDF 1487.7 KB )
- Pedestrian Amenity and Access Plan.pdf ( PDF 2647.74 KB )
- Perspectives.pdf ( PDF 32784.12 KB )
- Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 6099.92 KB )
- Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 5814.43 KB )
- Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 5189.64 KB )
- Plans Part 4.pdf ( PDF 3788.82 KB )
- Plans Part 5.pdf ( PDF 3233.68 KB )
- Plans Part 6.pdf ( PDF 6051.2 KB )
- Plans Part 7.pdf ( PDF 5847.31 KB )
- Plans Part 8.pdf ( PDF 3110.28 KB )
- Plans Part 9.pdf ( PDF 4110.5 KB )
- Stormwater Management Plan.PDF ( PDF 2194.09 KB )
- Sustainability Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 3905.85 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 5129.91 KB )
- Traffic Access Plan.pdf ( PDF 1789.65 KB )
- Traffic Impact Assessment.pdf ( PDF 5238.68 KB )
- Urban Context Report.pdf ( PDF 2686.12 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 650.22 KB )
- Wind Impact Assessment.pdf ( PDF 2716.32 KB )
For more information