27 - 45 Best Street and 102 - 114 Scotchmer Street, Fitzroy North
Permit number: PLN17/0618
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Tuesday 19 December 2017
Features of the proposal include
A part five, part seven storey mixed use building consisting of
- Ground floor supermarket (2,894sqm plus 1,763sqm of back of house)
- Bottle Shop (877sqm) (ground floor and basement level 1)
- 89 dwellings (23 x 1-bed, 62 x 2-bed and 4 x 3-bed)
A total of 164 car spaces provided over three basement levels accessed from Scotchmer Street and
A total of 86 bicycle spaces.
The plans also show the reconfiguration of the existing Right of Way including proposed road closure. The relocated access will extend from Tranmere Street through to Egrement Street. Please note that this is a separate process to the planning permit application.
Have Your Say
Public information session
6.00pm to 7.00pm
Thursday 7 December 2017
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 1
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
Proposed Laneway Discontinuance - Piedimontes Development
The planning application currently proposed by the applicant, and the mooted lane closure sought by the applicant, are separate processes under different legislation.
The mooted laneway closure is one under the Local Government Act that would be notified to the community seeking comments and submissions. That would be determined after the full public process by the full Council and may or may not be approved.
The community may comment on the possible impact of the mooted lane closure as part of the current planning application as it is considered by them insofar as any impact on their property or amenity (ie planning aspects).
Objection ‘in principle’ of any lane closure is a matter for the Local Government Act once that is notified to the community which will be in 2018.
For any enquiries relating to the proposed laneway discontinuance, please contact Bill Graham on 9205 5270.
View the planning application documents below:
- Acoustic Report.pdf ( PDF 1361.67 KB )
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 410.25 KB )
- Certificate of Title_Part1.pdf ( PDF 2547.33 KB )
- Certificate of Title_Part2.pdf ( PDF 2351.62 KB )
- Clause 58 Assessment.pdf ( PDF 1989.04 KB )
- Heritage Imapact Statement.pdf ( PDF 3081.79 KB )
- Landscape Plans_Part1.pdf ( PDF 2289.69 KB )
- Landscape Plans_Part2.pdf ( PDF 2990.78 KB )
- Landscape Plans_Part3.pdf ( PDF 1143.34 KB )
- Noise and Amenity Action Plan.pdf ( PDF 338.29 KB )
- Plans_Part1.pdf ( PDF 4106.54 KB )
- Plans_Part10.pdf ( PDF 3632.44 KB )
- Plans_Part11.pdf ( PDF 3693.37 KB )
- Plans_Part12.pdf ( PDF 4857.82 KB )
- Plans_Part13.pdf ( PDF 4715.06 KB )
- Plans_Part14.pdf ( PDF 4694.4 KB )
- Plans_Part15.pdf ( PDF 4806.96 KB )
- Plans_Part16.pdf ( PDF 927.25 KB )
- Plans_Part2.pdf ( PDF 5079.56 KB )
- Plans_Part3.pdf ( PDF 3288.58 KB )
- Plans_Part4.pdf ( PDF 4579 KB )
- Plans_Part5.pdf ( PDF 4688.44 KB )
- Plans_Part6.pdf ( PDF 5103.67 KB )
- Plans_Part7.pdf ( PDF 4979.71 KB )
- Plans_Part8.pdf ( PDF 4537.46 KB )
- Plans_Part9.pdf ( PDF 3649.16 KB )
- Request for Further Information Response Letter.pdf ( PDF 538.21 KB )
- Substation Information.pdf ( PDF 185.26 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan_Part1.pdf ( PDF 2950.9 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan_Part2.pdf ( PDF 3068.25 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan_Part3.pdf ( PDF 2904.98 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan_Part4.pdf ( PDF 916.98 KB )
- Town Planning Report_Part1.pdf ( PDF 2522.76 KB )
- Town Planning Report_Part2.pdf ( PDF 2450.69 KB )
- Town Planning Report_Part3.pdf ( PDF 375.53 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 2461.98 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 1277.49 KB )
For more information