93 Wellington Street, Collingwood
Permit number: PLN17/0512
The responsible authority won't make a decision before:
Council has received an application for part demolition and development of the land for the construction of a 12 storey building (plus basement) with reduction in the car parking requirements associated with dwellings.
Council recently determined to issue a Notice of Decision to Grant a Permit at its Internal Development Approvals Committee (IDAC) Meeting on 13 June 2018.
To view the agenda and minutes from this meeting, please click here.
After waiting the prescribed time with the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), no applications for review have been lodged against the Notice of Decision to Grant a Permit, therefore the Planning Permit has been issued (see copy of permit below).
View the planning application documents below:
- Endorsed Acoustic Report Condition 3.pdf ( PDF 3866.47 KB )
- Endorsed Plans.pdf ( PDF 12638.05 KB )
- Endorsed Sustainable Management Plan Condition 9.pdf ( PDF 5315.02 KB )
- Endorsed Waste Management Plan Condition 5.pdf ( PDF 2632.08 KB )
- Endorsed Wind Impact Assessment Condition 7.PDF ( PDF 1048.67 KB )
- Planning Permit Corrected.pdf ( PDF 7468.68 KB )