93 Wellington Street, Collingwood
Permit number: PLN17/0512
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Tuesday 07 November 2017
Council has received an application for part demolition and development of the land for the construction of a 12 storey building (plus basement) with reduction in the car parking requirements associated with dwellings.
Features of the proposal include:
12 storey building, plus basement level
Roof-top communal deck
10 car parking spaces
Have Your Say
Public information session
6.00pm to 7.00pm
Wednesday 25 October 2017
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 3
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 795.73 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 451.71 KB )
- Plans.pdf ( PDF 2875.48 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3532.96 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan Part 2.pdf ( PDF 1977.32 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4067.58 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4058.16 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 3.pdf ( PDF 168.56 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 3118.38 KB )
- Urban Context Report.pdf ( PDF 2109.14 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 2003.58 KB )
For more information