195 Bridge Road, Richmond
Permit number: PLN16/1158
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Monday 12 March 2018
Council has received an application for the partial demolition of the existing building and construction of a seven storey building containing seven dwellings, a shop and office with a reduction of the car parking requirement and a waiver of the loading bay requirement.
Features of the proposal include
Ground floor shop/retail with first floor office use
Vehicle access for two tandem car spaces from Leggo Place
Setbacks above the retained heritage building of a minimum 9.2m
Balconies facing Bridge Road and Leggo Place
Have Your Say
Public information session
7.30pm to 8.30pm
Thursday 13 July 2017
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 2
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 1721.03 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 612 KB )
- Colour Schedule.pdf ( PDF 210.99 KB )
- Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3538.49 KB )
- Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 2808.27 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan Part 1.pdf ( PDF 4079.58 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4087.1 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan Part 3.pdf ( PDF 3705.36 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3997.52 KB )
- Town Planning Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3450.93 KB )
- Traffic Impact Assessment.pdf ( PDF 3846.72 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 2237.46 KB )
For more information