201 - 215 Queens Parade and 6 - 12 Dummett Crescent, Fitzroy North
Permit number: PLN16/0923
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Tuesday 12 June 2018
Council has recently received an amendment to the original application for the use and development of the land for partial demolition and the construction of a multi storey building (ranging between eight and eleven storeys in height plus three levels of basement) with two ground floor restaurants (200 patrons in total - 10am to 11pm, seven days per week), 138 dwellings (no planning permit required for dwelling use), a restricted recreation facility (50 patrons) and reduction in car parking requirements.
Please note this application is being re-advertised due to a Section 57A Amendment to include the land at Nos.201-203 & 213-215 Queens Parade as part of the development.
Features of the amended proposal include
The land at Nos.201-203 & 213-215 Queens Parade has now been included as part of the overall development and built form amended accordingly
The part eight – part ten-storey portion is fronting onto Queens Parade with the 11-storey portion fronting onto Dummet Crescent;
138 apartments are proposed, comprising of 33x 1 bedroom and 105 x 2 bedroom;
The larger restaurant will house a maximum of 150 patrons, and will be open for business 10.00am to 11.00 pm all week, Monday - Sunday.
The smaller restaurant will house a maximum of 50 patrons, and will be open for business 10.00am to 11.00 pm all week, Monday - Sunday.
The gym (restricted recreation facility) will house a maximum of 50 patrons. Its hours of operation are Friday and Saturday, 11.00am - 11.00 pm: Sunday, 11.00 am - 9.00 pm: Monday closed: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 5.00 am - 9.00 pm.
A total of 153 car spaces provided with access/egress via Dummett Crescent; and
A total of 180 bicycle spaces.
Have Your Say
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- Acoustic Engineering Report.pdf ( PDF 2972.05 KB )
- Application Form and Public Notification Notice.pdf ( PDF 1079.3 KB )
- Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 1362.19 KB )
- Development Summary.pdf ( PDF 653.04 KB )
- Heritage Assessment Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3572.33 KB )
- Heritage Assessment Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3567.85 KB )
- Heritage Assessment Report Part 3.pdf ( PDF 2604.62 KB )
- Magnified Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3335.81 KB )
- Magnified Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3319.61 KB )
- Magnified Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 3112.61 KB )
- Magnified Plans Part 4.pdf ( PDF 3580.31 KB )
- Magnified Plans Part 5.pdf ( PDF 3339.17 KB )
- Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3447.73 KB )
- Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3202.38 KB )
- Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 3061.2 KB )
- Plans Part 4.pdf ( PDF 3391.98 KB )
- Plans Part 5.pdf ( PDF 3005.07 KB )
- Previous Endorsed Plans for 6 12 Dummett Crescent Clifton Hill.pdf ( PDF 1104.54 KB )
- Previous Planning Permit for 6 12 Dummett Crescent Clifton Hill.pdf ( PDF 918.52 KB )
- Response to Council Concerns.pdf ( PDF 199.76 KB )
- Sustainable Managment Plan Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3540.29 KB )
- Sustainable Managment Plan Part 2.pdf ( PDF 2825.54 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 767.92 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3369.85 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report Part 2.pdf ( PDF 4045.02 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report Part 3.pdf ( PDF 191.12 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 2156.28 KB )
- Acoustic Report.pdf ( PDF 2972.05 KB )
- Application Form.pdf ( PDF 997.97 KB )
- Clause 58 Assessment.pdf ( PDF 2876.33 KB )
- Copy of Title and Title Plan.pdf ( PDF 2959.47 KB )
- Endorsed Permit and Plans for PL050996 6 12 Dummett Crescent Clifton Hill.pdf ( PDF 2018.67 KB )
- Heritage Expert Report.pdf ( PDF 4249.63 KB )
- Plans_Part1.pdf ( PDF 9755.02 KB )
- Plans_Part2.pdf ( PDF 10111.07 KB )
- Plans_Part3.pdf ( PDF 10157.36 KB )
- Plans_Part4.pdf ( PDF 2385.69 KB )
- Response to Councils Concerns.pdf ( PDF 2482.27 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan_Part1.pdf ( PDF 5058.64 KB )
- Sustainable Management Plan_Part2.pdf ( PDF 3832.35 KB )
- Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 2638.95 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report_Part1.pdf ( PDF 5009.04 KB )
- Traffic Assessment Report_Part2.pdf ( PDF 4028.62 KB )
- Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 3104.6 KB )
For more information