57 Balmain Street, Cremorne
Permit number: PLN17/0177
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Friday 30 June 2017
Council has received an application for the part demolition and development of the land for the construction of a 7 storey building (plus 3 basement levels), use of part of the land as a food and drinks premises (cafe), reduction in the car parking requirements associated with office, commercial display area and food and drinks premises (cafe) and waiver of the loading bay requirement (NOTE: The buildings and works component of this application is exempt from notice under the Commercial 2 Zone)
Features of the proposal include
Part demolition and buildings and works resulting in a 7 storey building
Ground level food and drinks premises (café) (136m²) and commercial display (580m²) areas
6 levels of office floor area (6,526m²)
127 car parking spaces within the ground floor and basements and
76 employee and 8 visitor bicycle parking spaces
Have Your Say
Public information session
7.00pm to 8.00pm
Thursday 29 June 2017
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 2
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
PLN 1701 77
- PLN170177 Acoustic Report.pdf ( PDF 1359.78 KB )
- PLN170177 Application Form.pdf ( PDF 779.5 KB )
- PLN170177 Arborist Report.pdf ( PDF 2032.11 KB )
- PLN170177 Certificate of Title.pdf ( PDF 1855.85 KB )
- PLN170177 Environmental Sustainable Report.pdf ( PDF 2162.87 KB )
- PLN170177 Heritage Expert Report.pdf ( PDF 5145.52 KB )
- PLN170177 Materials Board.pdf ( PDF 736.72 KB )
- PLN170177 Plans Part 1.pdf ( PDF 3899.37 KB )
- PLN170177 Plans Part 2.pdf ( PDF 3737.36 KB )
- PLN170177 Plans Part 3.pdf ( PDF 4068.83 KB )
- PLN170177 Plans Part 4.pdf ( PDF 3713.65 KB )
- PLN170177 Plans Part 5.pdf ( PDF 4008.22 KB )
- PLN170177 Plans Part 6.pdf ( PDF 2079.66 KB )
- PLN170177 Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 4063.84 KB )
- PLN170177 Traffic Impact Assessment Part 1.pdf ( PDF 2998.79 KB )
- PLN170177 Traffic Impact Assessment Part 2.pdf ( PDF 2361.34 KB )
- PLN170177 Waste Management Report (1).pdf ( PDF 2039.4 KB )
For more information