42 - 44 Oxford Street and 61 - 63 Cambridge Street and 16 Langridge Street, Collingwood
Permit number: PLN16/1050
The responsible authority won't make a decision before: Friday 09 June 2017
This application seeks approval for Use and development of the land for part demolition and construction of a 14 storey building (plus roof terrace and basements) containing serviced apartments, dwellings (no permit required for dwelling use) and food and drinks premises (cafes), reduction in the car parking and loading bay requirements.
Features of the proposal include:
14 storeys plus roof terrace and basements (up to approximately 46.9m high)
Four café tenancies
80 serviced apartments (78 x 1 bed and 2 x two bed)
99 dwellings/apartments (12 x 1 bed, 82 x 2 bed and 5 x 3 bed)
123 car parking spaces
54 bike spaces
Have Your Say
Public information session
8.00pm to 9.00pm
Thursday 25 May 2017
Richmond Town Hall, 333 Bridge Road Richmond - Meeting Room 1
Please note there will be no formal presentation at this meeting.
If you wish to make a submission to Council regarding the proposed redevelopment, your submission must be in writing and should state how you would be affected by the granting of a permit.
For your submission to be valid, it must include your name and address.
Submissions can be made online using the Lodge your Objection or Lodge your Support links on this page.
Please be aware that any submission received will be placed on the planning file and can be publicly viewed.
View the planning application documents below:
- PLN161050 Application Form and Copy of Title.pdf ( PDF 1530.63 KB )
- PLN161050 Daylight Assessment Report.pdf ( PDF 1537.44 KB )
- PLN161050 Heritage Expert Report.pdf ( PDF 2763.6 KB )
- PLN161050 Plans and Urban Context Report_Part1.pdf ( PDF 4090.6 KB )
- PLN161050 Plans and Urban Context Report_Part2.pdf ( PDF 3693.47 KB )
- PLN161050 Plans and Urban Context Report_Part3.pdf ( PDF 3746.74 KB )
- PLN161050 Plans and Urban Context Report_Part4.pdf ( PDF 4022.16 KB )
- PLN161050 Plans and Urban Context Report_Part5.pdf ( PDF 4013.36 KB )
- PLN161050 Plans and Urban Context Report_Part6.pdf ( PDF 648.8 KB )
- PLN161050 Serviced Apartment Preliminary Managment Plan.pdf ( PDF 239.51 KB )
- PLN161050 Sustainable Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 1875.34 KB )
- PLN161050 Town Planning Report.pdf ( PDF 3371.83 KB )
- PLN161050 Traffic Assesment Report_Part1.pdf ( PDF 4009.4 KB )
- PLN161050 Traffic Assesment Report_Part2.pdf ( PDF 4036.05 KB )
- PLN161050 Waste Management Plan.pdf ( PDF 1492.69 KB )
- PLN161050 Wind Impact Assessment_Part1.pdf ( PDF 4026.96 KB )
- PLN161050 Wind Impact Assessment_Part2.pdf ( PDF 1704.56 KB )
For more information